Friday, May 21, 2010

ATC Colourful words (tag swap)

This is a card I made for a colourful word tag swap.

You should use one word, poem and have one dominant color on each of the tags. The host of the swap will make a booklet of different tags for each of the participants (looking forward to that package!)

I chose orange for the dominant color. I mixed orange with yellow, red, white, gold and pink to create different shades of orange for the layers which formed the basis of this tag. I used a few different techniques.

Then I added a picture of myself when I was about two years old, sitting on the edge of an orange sandbox we used to have on our balcony and in which I played a lot. You could also fill it with water and I have very fond memories of that one.

This card is also topped of with a layer of glossy gel medium

1 comment:

ColourFly said...

I got one in my tag book!
Thanks a lot to you. I really love it!

Hugs,
Sabine